By conducting a self-audit or a virtual audit with us, you:
- Agree that you’re going to do your best, with the aim of enjoying the learning experience, having fun, and hopefully making some lifelong changes that can positively impact your wallet as well as the state of our world!
- Certify you are an adult age 18 or over.
- Agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HomeEfficiency.com (and its parent company, Pono Home, Inc.) and its respective owners, employees, and agents from damages resulting directly or indirectly from any interaction you have with our site and your self-audit, as well as auxiliary services such as referrals, except in the case of Pono Home’s gross negligence or willful destruction of property, health, or loss of life, as determined in a court of law.
- Grant Pono Home permission to perform diagnostic analyses of findings from your home (and if you are doing this in another’s home, their home, too), including but not limited to laundry, refrigerator, dishwasher, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) units, lighting, electronics, plumbing fixtures, water heater, and other appliances.
- Give Pono Home permission to add your email address to our newsletter.